In addition to standard Racor products, Racor offers direct replacements for the intake air filter portion of competitive marine air filters/silencers. Also available is the replacement filter for vacuum limiter air separators.
The filter media for all replacement cartridges is oil-impregnated cotton gauze packed between pleated, epoxy-coated aluminum wire-mesh, and sealed with polyurethane adhesive. The media traps contaminants introduced into the air from both inside and outside the vessel, including sand, salt, and carpet fibers, thus ensuring that clean air is delivered into the engine, which leads to improved performance, increased fuel economy, and reduced downtime.
Notes on use:
• Filters are cleanable using the Racor AFM82006 Cleaning Kit, and must be oiled before using or re-use.
• Ensures delivery of clean, purified air into the engine. This allows the engine to breathe easier, resulting in increased power, torque, and fuel economy.
• Reduces downtime, prolongs engine, filter, and turbocharger life
• Available in a wide range of sizes for compatibility with virtually any Racor or non-Racor marine air filter / silencer.
• Oil-impregnated cotton gauze packed between pleated, epoxy-coated aluminum wire-mesh
• Sealed with polyurethane adhesive